Make a living helping people be better.
How we work
Our #1 goal is to help our customers achieve better health, performance, and satisfaction in life. Similarly, you do your best work when you are healthy and satisfied. We practice what we preach. We work together. We create technology that makes people better, and we enjoy the challenge.
Curious and constantly learning
There is no blueprint for how to solve the problem we are tackling. We learn new things every day and quickly turn that knowledge into action. We learn from our customers, our network of experts, trial and error, each other, introspection, books, scientific papers, and living real human lives.
To change the world, we need to take calculated risks. We need a combination of bold ideas, hard work, and attention to detail. Technology and innovation are not just shiny toys; they may be the very thing that saves humanity from itself. We’re building the tools of the future, while meeting the needs of today.
Senior UX Designer
Engineer - Embedded Systems
Customer Support Specialist
What our tribe offers
- As part of our tribe, your health and satisfaction come first. You can expect respect, challenge, friendly banter, travel, movement promoting desks, outdoor time, and much more.
- Competitive salary – We pay at or above market salary and are transparent with our team members about compensation, business metrics, and company financials.
- Flexible vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.
- Great tools – Each employee will be provided with a Mac laptop and 27” display (or whatever you need to succeed).
- Personal development – We strongly encourage learning and personal growth. We are open to paying for books, conferences, courses, and other learning materials related to health, performance, technology, and related subjects.
- We value (and require) transparency, trust, and communication, which translates to an extremely open, flexible, and high performing work environment.