Heart Rate Variability Monitor by Elite HRV
What are the Product Specs?
- Weight & Dimensions: Width: 1.7″ (4.32 cm), Height: 1.5″ (3.81 cm), Depth: 2.6″ (6.60 cm), Weight: 1.30 ounces (36 grams)
- Materials: Durable and flexible exterior plastic, Soft silicone rubber interior
- Sensor Arrays: 3 multi-wavelength LED emitters, 5 large visible spectrum photodetectors, 1 infrared detector
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion 150mAH, Continuous operating time: 4+ hours, Standby time: 6+ months, Charging Time: 1-2 hrs, Charging: micro-USB
- Environmental Requirements: Operating temperature: -4ºF to 113ºF, Storage: -22ºF to 140ºF, Not water resistant
What is the Compatibility?
- Wireless connectivity using Bluetooth LE (4.0 or higher) (Range: 32ft)
- Designed for iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Designed for Android 4.3 and newer.
- Includes FREE companion Elite HRV app
- 3rd party HRV apps that are open platform
Does CorSense measure RR intervals?
CorSense measures the inter-beat intervals (also known as RR or NN intervals) that are used to calculate your heart rate variability.
Does CorSense work with apps besides Elite HRV?
As a company, we value transparency and want everyone to have access to the benefits of heart rate variability, whether they use our app or already love one of our competitors.
CorSense integrates with other HRV tracking apps that are open (accept data from external sources) and are compatible with Bluetooth HR monitors that transmit RR interval data like CorSense.
Our user manual explains how you can connect CorSense with other apps.
Do I need to use my phone with CorSense?
CorSense does rely on a connection to a Bluetooth enabled mobile device – including Android or iOS-powered phones and tablets.
This is how it currently sends data to an HRV tracking app to analyze and report your HRV data to you.
Is CorSense compatible with ANT+ devices?
CorSense is only compatible with Bluetooth-enabled devices, as most ANT+ devices (including other trackers, smart watches, and fitness equipment) are meant to track and report during workouts (while CorSense is meant to be used during periods of rest before or after a training session).
What is your warranty/refund and exchange policy?
All existing CorSense units are outside of the warranty period from the Manufacturer.